Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nesting 101

so far i have...
-sanded and refinished the baby's dresser with Jordan (and put baby's clothes away in it)
-sanded and painted the lower cabinets in the kitchen white
-(and while i had everything out of the cupboards i washed it all)
-painted the handles blue
-filled and painted the finished trim
-touched up paint on the living room ceiling
-cleaned and organized the bathroom closet - now with baby bath tub and towels washcloths
-emptied the baby's room of all random storage stuff and put it away
-cleared the piles of random stuff out of the garage and found places for it
-had jordan put up a shelf and hooks in the baby's room (he said it counts)
-organized and cleaned our closet and put all of the birth stuff in it

still to do...
-pick and can more beans
-paint inside closet in baby's room
-paint last wall of kitchen green (jordan patched the drywall)
... I am sure jordan could tell you more... he says I finish 2 projects and add 3 more :)

I was trying to learn how to knit (got a video from the library) but i've started to retain a bit of water in my hands and the pressure from that on my nerves makes my hands go numb on and off so I set that aside for now... other than the annoying tingliness everything else is going well.

I had a bowl of ice cream sitting on my stomach last night and it was tipping this way and that way. I think The Killers would like to ask him "are we human... or are we dancer?"

1 comment: