musings and mischief
I love the sweet memories you are making. What a beautiful hike! I love the pic of Jordan and Jeriah pointing!
I love the little Sound of Music Boy with his scarf and the mountains in the background!! So cute! It was great to enjoy your company at Livi and Dana's wedding!!!
oh my gosh! I was totally thinking Sound of Music as well...thanks for taking my idea mom! Love your family. Have 6 more and become the von trapps!!
high on a hill... a lonely goat heard... yodolayodolayodolay hee hoo!
I love the sweet memories you are making. What a beautiful hike! I love the pic of Jordan and Jeriah pointing!
ReplyDeleteI love the little Sound of Music Boy with his scarf and the mountains in the background!! So cute! It was great to enjoy your company at Livi and Dana's wedding!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! I was totally thinking Sound of Music as well...thanks for taking my idea mom!
ReplyDeleteLove your family. Have 6 more and become the von trapps!!
high on a hill... a lonely goat heard... yodolayodolayodolay hee hoo!
ReplyDelete