Wednesday, August 3, 2011

pictures

here are some pictures finally.

J and daddy coming to get mom with a chainsaw...


J and daddy swinging


we got some meat chicks in the spring


2 massacres and a butchering later there have now officially been no survivors


and what better way to celebrate home grown and butchered chicken than authentic nshima.


it's raspberry season...


you have to turn your head, but J is really into lining things up right now...


he also has a very fun sense of style... usually including one of daddy's hats


he's a good helper!


thanks for waiting. hope it was worth it :)

1 comment:

  1. So worth it! Your backyard looks GREAT! That firepit is awesome and I can just picture the communityness that will continue to happen at your home :) I can't believe how big Jeriah is getting! And I really love that he likes lining things up...order is good, my love. Love all the pics and updates! You're looking hot, mama!

    ReplyDelete