Sunday, September 11, 2011

J's two!

i think it's safe to say that J had a very good 2nd birthday :)

daddy brought home a pool for him and had it set up when he woke up from his nap.


he got a book in the mail from grammie and papa... i hear him looking at it in his room :)


the next day his tonka truck arrived or "dum fut"(dump truck) as jeriah says


he loves his crab :) imagine how excited he'll be when there's actually sand in there...


wow what a cool cake... unfortunately the combination of being over beaten and over cooked left this little beauty very dry ... J didn't seem to mind :)


1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I've been able to have a look at how my dear friends in Bellingham have been, and what a joy it has been to see of your many adventures lately. I am glad to see that you are all doing well.

    I have missed our Sabbath Day phone calls sir. I was just thinking about you, the stories, and our many laughs earlier today. Hope we can connect again soon.

    Much love to each of you and your little... excuse me... big boy, Jeriah too.

    ReplyDelete