jordan has been letting me sleep in the mornings. he gets J his breakfast and sometimes J even gets to have a little coffee or "foffee" rather. I know I have to start getting up again when we get the goats but I am enjoying this season! :)
just hanging out on the couch together...
J has picked up the phrase "hangin' out" it's pretty cute.
also here's a recent whispering dialogue:
J - "i have a seaket (secret)"
me - "what is it?"
J - "a seaket"
he doesn't know he's supposed to say something, he just knows it involves whispering :)
jordan and J reading "how i became a pirate" ... at one point in this book the little boy, jeremy jacob, tries to teach the pirates to play soccer... that has really made an impression on J. He definately yelled "ARG, SOCCER" at a little kid from the top of a wooden play boat in the park. :)
Jordan finished the goats fence yesterday... we will probably be getting them in a couple weeks... I'll have to get some pictures up soon it's looking good.
No comments:
Post a Comment