Monday, April 15, 2013

Through little eyes...



J has taken a bit of an interest in photography lately. It's pretty adorable to see him walk around, camera swinging from the neck strap, deliberately pointing and shooting as "inspired".
Hope you enjoy seeing the world as he sees it. 
Sometimes literally.

my (J's) eye

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


clouds

the fence
I have to climb on the picnic table or my slide
to see over this when the school buses go by.


the grass

my green bike

the window box

mom and dad's books

mama's flowers from joppa

daddy's records

The Red Stallion

coasters

the kitchen

the curtains




my books

the yellow couch

my bookshelf and my legos

my play dough stuff, pizza kit, and the thing I'm not allowed to
 play with that looks like a rope I should hang on.

my tractor 

my daddy's bible and my brother

my brother with a balloon

I heard mama make a big deal about these clean floors, so here they are.

that's my dad

the EXIT sign
i want mama to take it down, i don't like the letters being up there


the laundry baskets

the laundry

the radio
where I like to listen to "the clapping song"
(also known as "Classy Girls" by The Lumineers) 



6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I he actually has a good eye on some of those shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy girls don't kiss in bars, you fool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that he dances around singing that... hoping it sticks in his head forever! ;)

      Delete
  3. lol, I'm equally as excited as Jennifer that Jeriah is a fan of The Lumineers :) Thanks for sharing. Miss and love you! -Dana

    ReplyDelete