Sunday, April 14, 2013

Progress not perfection...





like build lego robots (J built this one all by himself),

make music,

and read books.

J also drew his first person (it's a sideways person with only a head, legs, and eyes)



While we're talking art I'll slip in the next installment of "busy mama = busy boys". (to be fair he was supposed to be taking a nap, so being quiet wasn't such a helpful tell) Was it perhaps a foolish idea to let a 3 year old nap in a room where there are art supplies on a shelf above the bed? Yeah, ok, it was.


Apparently indoor, rainy day activities weren't all that tiring... which is only one small reason we are so happy the sun has been visiting us again!


Hello goats! They're happy for the sunshine too! And we should be having spring babies in just a couple weeks!

This was such a lovely morning... I was actually able to just sit at the picnic table reading my bible while the boys got wonderfully filthy in the sandbox. :)

Unfortunately I'm almost positive I found twice digested cat poop in E's diaper later... don't think about it... don't think about it!



A couple small house projects:
A make shift sewing table/desk. (Don't cringe Dad, I put adhesive protector pads on the underside of the plywood, Grammie's washstand isn't being scratched up.)

A new closet: lockers from the restore!

And a second shelf above the bed... paint job is next.

See you next time! (let's pretend that what's happening in the background isn't happening) :)


Love,
Us



1 comment: