And to the relief of this American baby's father, in case he happens to roll over into Canada, he should be able to find his way back ;)
As I prepare to post some highlights of our day today, I have to admit this season of going from 2 to 3 kids has been hard for me. I was doing alright at keeping it together with two, but I literally can't keep up anymore (and I have spent many busy/angry mama days trying). I do so prefer to share the happy moments and neglect to mention the hysterical screams and fears of failure. I like to seat you in my tidy living room having safely stuffed all of my crap in my bedroom... But God continues to graciously and faithfully strip that from me. And though prone to forget, I am learning to be vulnerable and honest. Today I will try to bring that into my blog a bit. :)
Yay for sunshine! we have been having a blast outside! And these boys seem to believe every occasion calls for hats. J's was laying in the grass somewhere... actually both of them are still laying out in the grass. (No daddy not the lawn mower!!!)
Soak it in Jordan, this may be the closest we ever come to a little girl with a ponytail. She is adorable though! ;)
On a day like this of course we want a picnic! So I made my little boys scoot out of my natural light and told them not to touch anything while I took this pretty picture...
And now the dishes are sitting on the counter next to this mornings breakfast dishes (and last nights dinner dishes). :)
Sunny weather bonuses include: More frequent bathing! Thank you Wild Kratts for teaching my son that elephants dust baths protect them from the sun and keep them cool! J's been doing some experimenting with that.
Here's that cutie again! And as I was crawling around trying to get just the right angle I realized I was doing it again...
So in the name of good honest reporting...
Is that all?
OK fine!
and this and this too... :)
Yet another sunny weather bonus (one of my favorites).
Thank you so much for posting this April. I struggle with what people think when it comes to a clean house. Thank you for being honest and I can't wait for more cute stories to come.
ReplyDelete